Friday, November 6, 2009

How To Order

I figured I should probably give a better run-down of how to order from this site... so here goes!!

1 - Email me colostrumforme@blogspot.com with your name, address, what you would you like, and absolutely any questions you might have - I'm more than happy to help, and if I don't know the answer, I'll find out!!

2 - I'll answer your questions, we can arrange payment [usually by bank deposit in NZ] and shipping, and once the payment is received I'll send it off. This usually means it will arrive within 1-3 working days within NZ, or if I don't have the product in stock, 3-5 working days after payment. Shipping times and prices vary with overseas payments, depending on destination.

3 - I'll usually send a follow-up email after a couple of weeks to see how it's going and make sure everything is ok.

4 - I can also combine shipping on orders.



I'd love to hear your testimonials too! One of my favourite parts of being a student naturopath is hearing how people's health is improving. So please feel free to email them to colostrumforme@gmail.com.


Happy ordering!!

No comments:

Post a Comment