Thursday, June 10, 2010

Update on Website

Wow, it has been a while, but I'm still here with what I believe are some of the best products on the market today, to boost your health and get you as fit and strong as you ought to be!!

The good news, however, is that New Image now have a fantastic website up and running, with the lowdown on all the amazing products in the ranges, and information on the awesome opportunity this is to build your own business while helping others reap the benefits of these Adult Stem Cell Foundation approved products.

You can see the website at http://www.newimageasia.com

And very soon I'll have my own personalised version of that site, which will take over from this blog as your source of colostrum and supplement knowledge from myself.

I'll keep you posted when that happens, but in the meantime, as ever, for more information or to order any products please email me on colostrumforme@gmail.com

- International orders welcome too (don't you love how fast international shipping is getting these days?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment